MailChimp just announced “Free marketing automation for everyone” This is awesome! This makes some pretty incredible marketing tools available for MailChimp users:
- Triggered emails based on contact info, behavior, or purchase
- Email nurture series
- Communication to defined segments.
If it wasn’t already, this makes MailChimp a no-brainer for you and your business. MailChimp is a great option for a startup, or someone getting started with marketing, because of their powerful tools, best-of-breed email mailing list software, and their start free- scale-with-you pricing model. Now, with the release of automation to all, it becomes an even more powerful option.
EasyMAS integrates great with MailChimp and we’re excited to see how businesses use these new Mailchimp features to get the most out of their lead management; By setting up automated communication to the leads captured and scored through EasyMAS, businesses now have a sophisticated, full-circle system to capture, score, and nurture leads towards a sale. And! The best part is that it’s all basically free.
To connect your EasyMAS dashboard to your MailChimp account follow these steps.
- In MailChimp, Select “API keys” from the “Extras” dropdown.
- Create a key, and give it a good name like “EasyMAS”
- Copy the key displayed. Make sure you get the whole thing!
- Go to the EasyMAS Integrations screen, and select “Configure Mailchimp”
- Paste in the key, hit save, and then choose a list you’d like your sweet sweet new EasyMAS leads subscribed to
- That’s it!
If you’d like help walking through this, reach out to email@example.com and we’ll be thrilled to lend a hand!